Did you know that there’s a way to get more Facebook page Likes and Followers from people that are already interested in your page? There is, and it’s really simple and doesn’t cost a penny!
This little known trick is to send an Invite to someone who has already Liked one of your posts. So how can someone Like a post but not Like your page? Normally it’s because one of your followers shared the post or Facebook showed their interaction with your post to their audience.
All you need to do is send an Invite to these people and here’s how:
- Log into Facebook (the desktop version, not the mobile version)
- Go to a recent post and look for the Likes (you’ll usually need more than 2 Likes to use the feature)
- Click on the blue Likes link and you’ll get a pop-up showing all reactions.
- Next to each person, you’ll see a box that says Invited, Liked, or Invite
- For anyone that has an Invite box, just click it.
- That’s it! Now go back to more posts and send more invites and watch those page followers start pouring in!